These 12 critical strategies include how to:
- Map out a ‘recession-proofing’ plan
- Maintain a future-focus
- Treat cash as king
- Cut costs creatively
- Balance your finances
- Streamline operations
- Perfect your core competencies
- Be a ‘must-have’
- Leverage technology
- Build a competitive advantage
Following these strategies will position your business to survive the recession and emerge from it in the best shape possible.
This report is a compilation of resilience strategies from world-leading companies designed to help you not only weather the storm, but also to build a competitive advantage and put the pedal to the metal coming out of the downturn.
For further insight into how best to prepare your business, book a complimentary 30-minute Strategy Call with myself, Grant Davidson.
As the Managing Director of Davidson Branding for almost 30 years, I hold invaluable experience and expertise in competitive strategy and business leadership. I have:
- Successfully built a resilient business that has grown through three recessions
- Studied Competitive Advantage, Digital Strategy and ‘How to Lead a Business Through its Lifecycle’ at Harvard Business School
- Mentored 100 businesses for the Victorian Government
- Developed winning competitive strategies with many world-leading brands
Our Strategy Call will achieve the following outcomes:
- Quickly identify vulnerabilities
- List and prioritise urgent strategies to build resilience
- Identify opportunities to gain market share
- Develop an action plan