Senior Account Manager – Corporate
We are going through a fabulous growth period after 32 solid years in business and as a result we are looking for a passionate, talented and proactive Senior Account Manager to add to our high performing team.
With clients spanning corporate, retail, education, health and FMCG, your focus will be on corporate clients, both large and small. This dynamic and exciting role is focused on providing exceptional Client Service across our Corporate Accounts, reporting in to the General Manager. We are fortunate to have a great client base, a truly busy agency and we need a superstar to immediately hit the ground running.
The role will require flexibility and a ‘can-do’ attitude however key duties include;
· Leading and independently running major Corporate client accounts
· Building Corporate client relationships
· Advising Corporate clients and being solutions
· Growing work with existing Corporate clients and seeking out other opportunities
· Project managing the website design and build projects across the Corporate client base
· Being able to independently handle challenges and able to problem solve effectively
· Project management; briefing, estimating, resourcing, monthly invoicing, brief writing
· Excellent management of project budgets and schedules and being commercially aware
· Providing new business support to the MD and GM where required
· Writing contact reports, proposals and emails in a timely manner
· Maintaining all client folders and jobs on the server for all assigned accounts
· Ensuring that you focus on ‘Attention to Detail’ across everything you do on your assigned
· Work closely with designers to deliver projects on time/budget.
· 5 years Branding or Design agency experience
· Experience across a wide range of sectors would be beneficial
· Strong digital background with a focus on websites
· In-depth knowledge of various digital platforms, email marketing, website analytics, social media channels would be advantageous
· Proven experience in building Corporate brand identities for agency clients
· Agency project management excellence
· Excellent communication skills both in person and in writing
· Supremely confident and calm under pressure
· Experienced in dealing with a wide range of external suppliers and agency partners
About Davidson Branding
Davidson is one of the industry’s leading strategic branding agencies. We’re proud to have received well over 150 awards. We’ve worked with over 200 Australian and international organisations, including; 16 of the world’s top 100 brands, 9 of Australia’s top 50 retailers, 20 of Australia’s top 100 FMCG brands, 21 ASX top 50 companies and 9 Fortune 500 corporations.
At Davidson you’ll find a highly respected team working across insights, strategy, project management, design, communications, and finance.
If this sounds like your kind of thing, and you would be open for a chat, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and join the best on the block! We look forward to hearing from you.