Davidson is a leading Melbourne-based brand consultancy helping drive profitable and sustainable growth through Harvard led strategy and globally award-winning creative. Davidson is recognised as one of the industry’s leading brand and communication agencies.
Our award-winning reputation has us working with over 200 Australian and International organisations, 16 of the world’s top 100 brands, 9 of Australia’s top 50 retailers and 20 of the ASX top 50 corporations. We’re proud to have received over 100 creative awards including a Gold Graphics New York and Melbourne Design Awards ‘Best Design Studio 2015’.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a leading branding agency coordinating cutting-edge marketing activity to help the business achieve its growth objectives.
The role is full-time and involves working with the Managing Director and business leaders to coordinate all marketing activity including:
· Paid ads (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook)
· Social media posts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
· eDM campaigns
· Case studies
· Website updates
· Seminars and workshops
· Coordinate Public Speaking appointments for the CEO
Skills and Experience
To be successful for this role as Marketing Coordinator it is important that you possess the following key skills and Experience:
· Have studied Marketing or Communications at University
· 1-2+ years experience in a similar marketing role
· Impeccable copywriting skills and has the ability to adapt to different styles of written work. *Examples of written work may be requested
· A comprehensive understanding of SEO & SEM as well as an array of social media platforms
· A thorough understanding of Mailchimp
· Experience using WordPress CMS is highly regarded
· Successful verbal communication
· Keen eye for detail and design
· Exceptional time management, organisation and prioritising skills
· Supportive, warm team and management. Our culture is one of the first things we get compliments on. We support each other in living positive, healthy, and wholesome lives.
· Office in the heart of Richmond- walking distance from Richmond & South Yarra stations- and a short walk from some of Melbourne’s best restaurants.
· Friday drinks and snacks + winery trips + night market & NGV outings.
· The Davidson office itself is a beautiful, inspiring space with a kitchen, shower, bike storage, and modern, architectural features.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org